A partner at Mory & Colliersmith, PLLC, Natalie J. Colliersmith is a tenacious personal injury attorney serving clients in Louisville, Kentucky.
Ms. Colliersmith hails from Lexington, Kentucky. She earned her Bachelor of Arts in philosophy with honors from the esteemed University of Kentucky in 2009. Subsequently, she ventured to Louisville to pursue her law degree at the prestigious University of Louisville. Throughout her time in law school, Ms. Colliersmith showcased her exceptional skills as a member of the Arbitration Moot Court team and the Journal of Law and Education. After her graduation, she embarked on a career in personal injury and civil litigation, where she has consistently excelled. She is licensed to practice law in Kentucky since 2012.
With extensive experience in real estate law, Ms. Colliersmith served as General Counsel for a Louisville real estate title company. She along with her partner Doug Mory joined forces to advocate for injured victims. Her dedication lies in defending clients against powerful insurance corporations.
In her leisure time, Ms. Colliersmith indulges in the culinary arts, explores nature through hiking, and cherishes moments with her spouse, Jessica, and their twin daughters.
- University of Louisville School of Law, Louisville, Kentucky
- J.D. - 2012
- University of Kentucky, Lexington, Kentucky
- B.A. - 2009
- Honors: Dean's List
- Major: Philosophy
- Kentucky, 2012
- LEO Weekly Readers Choice: Top 3Best Law Firms
- Kentucky Super Lawyers Rising Star, 2024
- Regional First Title Group, General Counsel, 2015 to 2017
- Whaley Law Firm, Associate Attorney, 2013 to 2015
- Kentucky Justice Association, Member, 2013 to Present
- Kentucky Justice Association, Board of Governors, 2024
Current Employment Position